Fully installed – R 22000,00
- SA Solar 30 Tube Vacuum Tube Heat Pipe Collector
- Geyserwise Max Controller (controls pump & element)
- Geyserwise DC Circulation Pump
- 10W PV Solar Panel (system is independent of Eskom)
- 4Ah Geyserwise Battery
- Conversion Valve (Double Port TP)
- Standard Installation
This is the most affordable High Pressure solution. The existing geyser is used as the storage tank, and water is circulated through a Vacuum Tube Heat Pipe Collector during the day.
The circulation is managed by the Geyserwise Max control system, which measures the difference in temperature between geyser and collector, and only circulates when the collector is 7 degrees hotter. The Geyserwise Max also manages the element to make sure it is used only when absolutely necessary.
The pump is 12V DC pump, powered from a battery which is charged by a Solar Panel to ensure the working of the system independent of Eskom.