Solar Collector Panel Product Features
Manufactured with an aluminium frame, 4mm toughened prismatic, non-reflective, anti-hail tempered glass.
Durable copper waterway tubes.
Rubber seals ensure durability and reliability in extreme climatic conditions.
Semi-selective black chrome surface on copper substrate offering maximum absorption efficiency.
Working Pressure up to 400kPa.
Total and useful energy rating 3.84kWh/m2
Solar Vacuum Tubes
- The Kwiksol Solar Vacuum Tubes consist of two glass tubes manufactured from borosilicate glass.
- The outer glass tube is transparent allowing light rays to pass through it with minimum reflection.
- The inner glass tube is coated with a solar special selective coating (Al-N/A1), which provides excellent solar radiation absorption.
- The top of the two vacuum tubes are fused together and the air is extracted, which forms a vacuum and is key to the efficiency of the vacuum tubes.
- To maintain a vacuum between the two vacuum tubes, a barium getter is used. The barium layer also provides a clear visual indication of the vacuum status. The silver coating will turn white if the vacuum is ever lost.
- Anodized Aluminium frame and manifold.
- Working pressure up to 600kPa.